O R G A N I Z A T I O N S S O L U T I O N S
Public Relations Agencies
TVEyes helps public relations agencies exceed the publicity expectations of clients and quickly prove the value of PR.
TVEyes’s search engine is expressly built for television and radio.
Quickly pinpoint your coverage, keep clients informed when they are on TV, and help agency teams conduct media research and prepare spokespeople for on-air interviews. TVEyes makes it easy to show ROI, report successes, and alert clients to new coverage.
From Our Public Relations Media Monitoring G2 Reviews:
- “Perfect for PR Professionals”
- “TVEyes makes clients happy “
- “The best PR tool”
- “TVEyes is ideal for capturing your coverage whether it’s local, regional or national”
- “Great service at a reasonable price”
- “TVEyes is the best broadcast search engine I’ve used. Not only do I have quick access to my client’s tv and radio coverage, but the system is a breeze to use. The service team is fast to respond and always helpful.”
- “TVEyes reporting is easy to understand and allows for customizable searches and automated alerts. The backend is quite easy to use for members of our multi-client PR team.”
- “TV Eyes allows my agency to provide real-time television coverage to our clients. It also lets us see the types of broadcast news that is being covered in other markets and learn about different stations across the country.”
- “The ease of operation downloading the clips as well as being able to create reports that show the advertising value our PR efforts get for our clients. TVEyes also allows us to show a more national scope for our clients, especially national. Helps us when we are selling sponsorships for our National buffalo Wing Festival. We also get a pulse on how the media feels about the festival and what their perspective is.”
Develop campaign strategy
Analyze clients’ coverage
Keep clients and agency teams informed
Prepare spokespeople for television and media interviews
Develop more effective media pitches
Monitor brand mentions on TV and radio
Be alerted on your schedule
Prove PR agency ROI
Win new business
Develop more effective publicity campaigns for clients, pinpoint and report TV and radio coverage quickly, and prove the ROI of your PR agency.